Program & Project management at FBM combines certainty of outcome and delivery of real innovation. Our Program management experts offer a flexible and highly bespoke service based on a robust and well-proven formula for delivery. Working alongside our clients, we adopt a value-driven approach to defining and articulating business and project objectives before identifying the most effective means to deliver. We provide a full spectrum of project management services from the preparation of business cases and the development of organisational frameworks to straightforward procurement, design, construction delivery and operation.
Regardless of the scale or complexity of a project, we employ and refine our systems and processes to provide control, governance and transparency from inception to completion. At the point of every decision we make on behalf of our clients, we challenge the status quo and work diligently to find the smartest, most efficient and most cost effective solution.
Following our proven management strategy, success of every FBM project is ensured. We ensure a step by step approach is developed that integrates value and excellence.
- Follow up through Design Development Phase.
- Review of the Construction Document Set.
- Conceptual Planning of the Project based on final Design.
- Strategic Planning involving High Level Selection of Project Objectives.
- Operational Planning involving Detailed Planning of Strategic Objectives (Per Chart).
- Programming the Project Agenda in Achievable Components.
- Scheduling the Agenda on a Timescale with Definitive (Weekly) Targets.
- Drafting Bill of Quantities (BOQ) after Interaction with Consultants.
- Submission of Tentative Budget to Client for Budget Approval.
- Planning of Resources based on Tentative Cash Flow.
- Selection of Best Vendors Following Price Solicitation.
- Preparing Tenders and Short-listing Contractors With Requisite Skills.
- Awarding Tenders after Comparisons and Negotiations with Contractors.
- Assign Project Manager for Day-to-day Onsite Project Execution.
- Assign Service Engineer for Weekly Analysis of Code Compliance and Analysis.
- Assign Project Coordinator for Coordinating between Architects, Contractors, Vendors, and Client.
- Price and Quantity Checking of Bills Submitted by contractors.
- Certification of Clearance to Contractors and Vendors.
- On Site Project Progress & Co-ordination between Different Teams.
- Monitoring On Site Work Progress and Resource Motivation.
- Cross Checking Building Ingredients Quality and Durability.
- Monitor Contractor for Adherence to Parameters Prescribed in the Tender.
- Implementation and Compliance Check of Building Codes (like fire & Safety), as Mentioned in the Construction Design Document.
- Generate Daily Site Reports to Facilitate the PM in Better Control of Project.
- Project Manager Supplies Weekly Reports to increase Visibility & Avert Scope Creep.